For a zoo looking for ways to enhance its visitors’ experience, adding aerial attractions offers a unique activity for customers while driving the zoos’ attendance and boosting revenues.
RCI was founded in 1989 with the mission of providing businesses in a variety of industries, including zoos, with premiere adventure attractions. Today, RCI is the global leader in designing, manufacturing, and installing entertainment attractions that include hands-on aerial courses, human mazes, climbing walls, zip line courses and much more. If your zoo is currently not utilizing aerial attractions from the country’s largest and most trusted provider, then read on.
What Are Aerial Attractions?
First, let’s explain what aerial attractions are. Entertainment attractions are a fully immersive experience that promote physical motion and fun. From multiple-story rope courses for teens and adults to smaller-scale attractions built for children and preadolescents, aerial attractions are a blast for all ages. Parents also enjoy watching their children have fun in a unique and safe environment.
At RCI Adventure Products, we have various aerial attractions to choose from. We can help determine which model is suitable for your zoo depending on several factors like the size of the usable area available and the average foot traffic of the zoo. While aerial attractions can take on many different shapes and sizes, their goal always remains the same – to give your customers an exhilarating experience, bring in more visitors and provide the highest return on investment for your zoo.
Benefits of Aerial Attractions from RCI
Some of the other benefits of installing aerial attractions include:
- Quick return on investment. Zoos have reported quick returns on investment after the installation of aerial attractions, some within a year.
- Increased attendance. If you build it, they will come. Aerial attractions can help bring in more visitors to your zoo, including repeat visitors.
- Variety. Your zoo already has a ton of attractions, including unique animals, splash pads, train rides, playgrounds and more. Up the “wow” factor another notch with aerial attractions from RCI.
- Flexibility. To keep the attractions fresh and fun for repeat customers, our attractions can be modified to include new features and additions.
- Self-guided attractions. RCI’s adventure products are self-guided, meaning they require minimal staff hours to operate.
- Safety. Providing safe products is at the forefront of everything we do at RCI. Only the most experienced installers work on our adventure products. Our employees also teach zoo staff how the equipment works and how to conduct daily inspections.
- Continued support. We’re just a phone call away if you ever have questions. That’s true if we installed your aerial attraction last week or last year.
How Have Aerial Attractions Impacted Zoos?
Zoos are places that are dedicated to the idea of fun for the whole family. RCI Adventure Products shares that same interest and has spent decades cultivating products that do just that. We have helped transform zoos across the country into must-see attractions with our line of aerial attractions.
Zoo Atlanta was looking for a ropes course that would be safe, provide an excellent customer experience and require minimal staff to operate. They found all of this and more with RCI. Our company has an excellent reputation worldwide and offers training and support that other companies don’t. The result was a quick investment return and increased zoo attendance at Zoo Atlanta.
“This was a fabulous attraction to add,” said Shawn Whitman, Vice President, Membership & Guest Experience at Zoo Atlanta. “RCI has been great all along the way. We had such a great experience with building the larger course that when we had funds available, we built a treetop Tykes Trail.”
Results like this are often seen following the addition of one of our aerial attractions. But don’t just take our word for it; you can view more information and customer testimonials here.
Why Work with RCI?
When it comes to aerial attractions, there is no more prominent name in the industry than RCI Adventure Products. Since 1989, we have been committed to creating and implementing the best adventure attractions available. We’ve installed entertainment attractions in 33 countries and across the United States.
Our extremely hands-on training and continuous support stand apart from the competition. We do not simply install it and leave; we are always here for our customers. If you would like to learn more about how RCI can benefit your zoo or business, give us a call today.
Contact Us Today for Aerial Attraction Services
If you are ready to take your zoo to the next level, do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is excited and ready to help your zoo bring in more customers and leave those customers satisfied. Contact us today with any questions you may have.