Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Location: HQ: Allegan, MI, Travel
Salary: The hourly range for this position is $20.00 to $25.00, however starting wage will depend on qualifications, skill, and experience
Join our team at RCI Adventure Products and take your career to new heights as a Field Installer! We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about working both outdoors and indoors, enjoy hands-on work, and take pride in their accomplishments. As a Field Installer, you’ll have the opportunity to travel around the world, installing amazing ropes course adventure products and troubleshooting any issues that may arise. You’ll need to have general construction and mechanical knowledge, a flexible schedule, and the ability to travel both domestically and internationally without any restrictions. Come join us and be a part of an exciting and rewarding career!
- Travel to various locations to install adventure products
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients and a professional representation
- Maintain a high level of safety while performing job duties
- Read and interpret technical drawings
- Use hand and power tools to install equipment
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Follow company policy and procedure
- Complete project installation/consultation in a timely manner
- Ensure all job site toolboxes are maintained and organized at the start/completion of a workday.
- Manage and maintain equipment and storage areas between jobs.
- Prepare for upcoming jobs
- Perform preventative maintenance on safety equipment.
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Experience or ability to work at heights
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Good knowledge of all steel fabrication and construction procedures
- Ability to follow blueprints and installation specs per engineer and site restrictions
- Knowledge and experience with All-terrain forklifts, manlifts, and scissors/booms
- CDL License or ability to obtain one
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within travel timelines and itineraries